Sometimes I wonder
How much you think about me
Because I spend all my minutes
Thinking about what we could be
Such a shame
A one sided relationship
Shall I add up each effort
All my care
Each phone call
Both shoulders to cry on
With nothing in return
I try so very hard
A best friend to me, you mean the most to me
Why do I not mean as much?
Why must I try so hard?
Closeness is not one sided
I’m beginning to see
What I’ve tried to ignore
Please, be with me
But if not, just tell me
I can’t take this
I care for you so much
If I’m inconvenient
Just tell me
If I’m trying too hard
Just tell me
If I should give up on this
Please tell me
A sense of euphoria grips me from head to toe
When I think about the memories we share
Right from the fun times to the vulnerable moments
My innermost feelings, to you I’ve laid bare
We’ve been through a lot, we’ve come a long way
I have no regrets, I’d do it all again if I had to
Regardless of the bumps and bends
Because in the end it’s just me and you
Q-What is mind reading?
A-The term mind reading can be used to refer to two fairly disparate things: the effect of mentalism, and an actual communication between two minds.
First,you have to study about the basic body gestures.It’s my first post so,today i’ll tell you about some commonbody gestures.
Shoulder Shrug Gesture-
- The shoulder shrug is also a good example of a universal gesture that is used to show that a person does not know or understand what you are talking about. It is a multiple gesture that has three main parts: exposed palms, hunched shoulders and raised brow.
Rubbing the palms together-
Rubbing the palms together is a way in which people non-verbally communicate positive expectation.
Gestures with glasses-
- The glasses-in-mouth gesture can be used to stall or delay a decision. In negotiating, it has been found that this gesture appears most frequently at the close of the discussion when the person has been asked for a decision. The act of continually taking the glasses off and cleaning the lenses is another method used by glasses wearers to gain time for a decision. When this gesture is seen immediately after a decision has been asked for, silence is the best tactic.
- If the person puts the glasses back on, this often means that he wants to ‘see’ the facts again, whereas folding the glasses and putting them away signals an intention to terminate the conversation.
The Ankle-Lock Gesture-
- Male Version of Ankle Lock – is often combined with clenched fists resting on the knees or with the hands tightly gripping the arms of the chair.
- Femal Version of Ankle Lock – varies slightly the knees are held together, the feet may be to one side and the hands rest side by side or one on top of the other resting on the upper legs.